Saturday, November 5, 2011

Screencaps includes the clearer version and tungstar version.

Credits kuangaitvb@weibo, sina, weibo
Triumph in the Skies 2 - Eh? I love the casts....shouldn't they have stronger actresses leading such a big production? As for the couples, I only see Raymond Lam and Myolie as the cutest :) I'm really looking forward to this couple since I've never seen them together before. Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui definitely got the sparks in LOO and will have them in here too....but I still think Chiliam and Fala looks a bit awkward x) Haha...

Sad that Nancy Wu isn't pairing with Ron Ng though :/ He's pairing with Rebecca Zhu instead. From the screencaps...I have a feeling Nancy will pair with MC JIn though??? If that is going to be true in the official series...I would be SO HAPPY!!!!! Haha..

Haha all the above are just guesses. Not everything is confirm...even the casts :P

0 comments:

 
Nancy Wu Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral Best Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers