Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whoo!!! I hope you guys all like the new layout for Only Nancy Wu! :)

The new banner features....Nancy and Ron Ng (whom I really really want to pair up together in Triumph 2) Sadly, so far...the rumors I've heard about the pairings: Chiliam/Fala, Raymond/Myolie, Bosco/Kate, Ron/Rebecca.....why can't Nancy pair with Ron? argh! That's making me sad :/ *sigh*

Anyways...on the sidebar, there's the drama section that links to all the official pages of the series at the site :) I've updated the page of Curse of the Royal Harem :)

Also lots of new updates!

One issue with the new layout though...is that the first post on the page (if you haven't notice...), the title goes missing :P Eh...

0 comments:

 
Nancy Wu Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral Best Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers