Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nancy Wu and Samantha Ko were taping for cooking show "Sweet Corner" yesterday. Praised herself as the best at baking, Nancy disclosed she once baked a heart-shaped cake for boyfriend and expressed she is interested in opening a bakery. She also said she bakes often with good friend Myolie Wu: "I went to her house to make cup cakes once. I really love the process of making cream. I feel very successful."

In addition, Nancy's character in "Curse of the Royal Harem" is criticized by netizens as very mean. As for that, she said: "Many of my colleagues called me mean. I feel the same way when I was watching it. But I feel satisfied, because that means I was very into the character."

Translation: Kay @ Kay's Entertainment
Source: Oriental Daily

0 comments:

 
Nancy Wu Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral Best Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers