Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This year's anniversary, Nancy will have two series airing!


Forensic Heroes 3 - October 10
The Queen of Queens - October 31th

Everybody will probably be excited to see her role in The Queen of Queens! Haha I'm really exited to see her there too! I hope that her role will be better in there than it was in RB2, which I thought didn't really serve a purpose and it did not really shine out. With all the pictures I've seen so far, I definitely have much more faith in the character for this one! Hope that the audience will be captured by her in here :)


ALSO - The King Boxer (it is rumored to be airing in December...NOT CONFIRMED)

I really, really wish it won't air in December!! I want to see Nancy really bad in there, but airing in December....it will be wayyyy too long till the next awards!! Nancy's character in there sounds like the most interesting out of all too, and I really think she will definitely shine in there! So I hope that it will be aired at a better time....(technically one of her first leading roles too...)

0 comments:

 
Nancy Wu Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral Best Blogger Templates | Best Credit Card Offers